1. COMPANY INTRODUCTION:
1. More than 12 years experience for Hydraulic Press and 16 years for sheet metal machinery
2. Total Number of Employee: 455
3. Number of R & D Staff: 26
4. Floor Area: 56, 765m2
5. New factory area: 61, 321m2
6. Whole factory is controlled by ERP-Enterprise Resource Plan
We are producing below ranges of machines:
1. NC Press Brake
2. CNC Laser Cutter
3. CNC Punch Press
4. CNC Shears
5. Hydraulic Press
6. Pipe & Roller Bender
7. Iron Worker
8. Automatic Production line
Mvd Factory 400 tons Press Brake 4000mm CNC press brake 400 tons Hydraulic Press Brake with Bending 13mm from MVD Press Brake.
MVD CNC Press Brake Characteristics:
The MVD CNC Synchro Press Brake use state-of- the-art hydraulics (Bosch-Rexroth or Hoerbiger) and electronics (Telemecanique, Merlin Gerin Legrand, Siemens) to ensure accurate control of the bending process. The Press Brake Frame is a robust welded mono-block steel construction, stress relieved after welding and machined without repositioning to guarantee machine precision, all-in-all, ensuring minimum deflection during bending operation. Pistons are steel forgings, precision ground and micropolished for long production life. The Synchronised Press Brake is a downstroking twin cylinder hydraulic pressbrake (Y1 – Y2 Axis) and includes the following:
The MVD CNC Press Brake machine configuration:
1. CE Conformity including AKAS Light guards
2. Beam Synchronization via linear scales and proportional valves
3. Delem Angle Programming Control
4. Y1 + Y2 + X axis as standard, auto indexing of axis at start-up
5. Uro (System) Top and Bottom Tool Clamping
6. Hardened Gooseneck Top Tool and 4-V-die Bottom Tool
7. Servo motor driven back gauge on ball screws (=X-axis)
8. Crowning Table / Top clamping with anti deflection wedges
9. Side and rear safety guards and safety interlock switches
1. Control of additional axis like X1, X2, R1, R2, Z1 and Z2
2. Delem 65, 66, 69 and Cybelec 80, 1200, Modeva Series
3. Larger throat gap, higher daylight opening etc...
4. Quick manual or hydraulic Top Tool clamping
5. Additional back gauge universal finger blocks
6. Central motorised lubrication system
Delem CNC Press Brake DA-56 Control:
1. Delem DA-56 is a 2D graphical CNC system with CNC postprocessing.
2. The graphical programming, bend sequence computation and 2D simulation provide a user-friendly and fast programmable CNC for Press Brakes.
3. Programming the Delem DA-56 is simply drawing the profile of your product on the screen. Simulation of the bend sequence is done with the user-friendly bend determination tool. With one simple keystroke, the CNC program is calculated and stored.
4. The pendant Control Panel is conveniently located at the left-hand side of the machine within the immediate reach of the operator
|Distance between uprights|