CNC Fiber Laser Cutting Machine 6kw for 32mm Mild Steel
|FOB Price:||US $198,500 / set|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $198,500/ set|
|Production Capacity:||120 PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ECO-FIBER-1530-6KW ACCURL
- Cooling System: Water Cooling
- Applicable Material: Metal
- Laser Classification: Fiber Laser
- Model Number: Eco-Fiber-1530-6kw Accurl
- Laser Type: USA Raycus Fiber Yls-6kw
- Laser Head: Swiss Raytools Auto-Following
- Total Power Consumption: Accurl Laser Professional Laser Cutting Software
- Trademark: Accurl
- Specification: ECO-FIBER-1530-6KW ACCURL
- HS Code: 8461500090
- Application: Home Appliance, Environmental Equipment, Petroleum Machinery Manufacturing, Agriculture Machinery, Textile Machinery, Food Machinery, Aerospace Industry, Automotive Industry, Shoemaking Industry, Woodwork Industry, Advertising Industry
- Technical Class: Continuous Wave Laser
- Structure Type: Gantry Type
- Laser Technology: Laser Control Fault Cutting
- Working Range: 1500X3000mm
- Transmission: Taiwan Yyc Gear and Rack
- Table-Driven System: Japanese Yaskawa Servo Motor & Driving System
- Product Name: Laser Cutting Machine in Metal
- Transport Package: Wooden Cases for Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
- Origin: Anhui Maanshan
The ACCURL Fiber Lasers bring a cost effective, low-maintenance, low operating cost and environmentally friendly solution to your organization. Our fiber laser machines provide quality cutting and tolerances with minimal productivity loss between jobs, equating to a higher return on investment.
• Manufactured by people who use their own machines
• Laser beam transmitted through a fiber optic cable rather than with mirrors and channel tubing resulting in negligible power loss.
• The laser light source has a life expectancy of more than three times that of an equivalent CO2 laser.
• Higher cutting speeds possible
• Dual interchangeable tables allow for faster loading and unloading, reducing downtime
• Laser wavelength is one-tenth of a CO2 laser
• Reduction in cutting variables or tribal knowledge
• Fiber Laser is extremely efficient, equates to very low power consumption
• Low cost of operation, reduced energy cost, no laser gases required to produce beam
• High cutting flexibility (Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Copper, Titanium, Aluminum, and more)
• Very few consumables
• Stress relieved laser machine frame
• Auto-changing dual pallet system
• Light source
• Radan or Lantek CAD/CAM system
• Precision Rack & Pinion Drive System (Made in Germany)
• 3 lower protective lenses
• 5 Nozzles each of the Following: (1.0mm, 1.2mm,1.5mm, 2.0mm , 2.5mm , 3.0mm)
• 3 Ceramic Nozzle Adapters
• Auto-calibrated nozzle system
• Lens with 5.9" Focus Length
• Smart Slag Collection System/ Chip Conveyor
• Fiber Beam Transmission System (Fiber Cable)
• Operates with both N2 and O2 (cutting) gases
• Home Position Alignment System
• Auxiliary Gas Selector
• Auxiliary Gas Pressure NC function
• Auto Reflection Warning
• Working Lights
• Warning Indicator Lamps
• Lens Cleaning Kit
• Removal and Adjustment Tools
• Ground Plates
• User Manuals in English
• Linear Drive
• Dust Collection Unit
• Additional Operator Glasses
• Lens with 7.874" Focus Length
• Sheet loading & unloading systems
• Automation & Storage systems
• Automatic Nozzle Changer
• Custom table sizes
• Up to 6 kW laser laser light sources
• Light safety barrier
• Air conditioner for electrical panel
• Metalix, Almacam etc. CAD/CAM software
• LCM (laser cut monitor) sensor for pierce detection and cut loss control
• The laser beam is delivered to the cutting head by fiber optic cable.
• The fiber optic cable is fixed to the input of cutting head.
• The laser is delivered to the focusing unit after being aligned in the collimator.
• The laser beam is set to desired focus using the lenses in the focusing unit.
• The protection glass protects the lenses from the particles which are caused by the cutting operation.
• The sensor insert is part of the elevation control system and helps to adjust the distance between material and cutting head.
• Elevation control is checked with the most precise sensors in the market. This helps to produce better cuts.
• The main function of the ceramic is to protect the cutting head.
• The nozzle is used to control the assist gases. It is also a part of the capacitive control system.
Configuration of Laser cutting machine
Mechanical platform: the cover, rails, base, composed of reflective frames and other mechanical parts;
Drivetrain: four balanced by the three imported high-precision linear guide, three high-precision ball screw, belt, three stepper motors and several gears;
Auxiliary systems: There are circulating cooling water pump, blowing compressors, smokeexhaust fan;
Optical system: a laser tube, laser power supply, three metal reflection mirrors and a focusing head component.
1) Excellent beam quality: Smaller focus diameter and high work efficiency, high quality.
2) High cutting speed: Cutting speed is more than 20m/min
3) Stable running: Adopting the top world import fiber lasers, stable performance, key parts can reach 100,000 hours;
4) High efficiency for photoelectric conversion: Compare with CO2 laser cutting machine, fiber optic laser cut has three times photoelectric conversion efficiency
5) Low cost & Low main tenance: Save energy and protect environment. Photoelectric conversion rate is up to 25-30%. Low electric power consumption, it is only about 20%-30% of traditional CO2 laser cutting machine. Fiber line transmission no need reflect lens, save maintenance cost;
6) Easy operations: fiber line transmission, no adjustment of optical path;
7) Super flexible optical effects: Compact design, easy to flexible manufacturing requirements.
|Model||ECO-FIBER 3015 / 6KW|
|CNC Control Unit||FAGOR 8060 CNC System|
|X axis (Rack & Pinion)||3000 mm|
|Y axis (Rack & Pinion)||1500 mm|
|Z axis (Ball Screw)||100 mm|
Maximum cutting capacity
|Mild steel||32 mm|
|Stainless steel||16 mm|
|Work piece dimensions||1525 x 3050 mm|
|Rapid traverse (X and Y axis)||105 m/min|
|Vector speed||148 m/min|
|Absolute positioning accuracy||± 0.08 mm|
|Repeatability (X and Y axis)||± 0.03 mm|
|Max. load capacity||2450 kg|
|High Performance CNC System||FAGOR 8060 from Spain Brand|
|Laser power||IPG YLS-6 kW from Germany|
|High Performance Servo motor/drive||FAGOR from Spain Brand|
|Laser Cutting Head||PRECITEC from Germany|
|Motoreducer||STOBER from Germany|
|Product Name||CNC Fiber Laser Cutting Machine|